The last Inlage version had some problems getting a .net exception at the splash-screen. I found and fixed that bug!
Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
I added a feature that allows you to save and execute command lines in Inlage (e.g. for MakeIndex).
Inlage 4.6.1 supports unicode.
Note, that you need special packages for some language-specific letters. The complete MiKTeX system installation is recommented, otherwise maybe .sty files are missing.
- controlling SumatraPDF with Inlage
- zooming the text (control mousewheel or +/-)
- bugfixes (report window)
Download Inlage 4.6
The old output parser for pdflatex had some problems, e.g. it was too slow and sometimes crashed Inlage. So I wrote a new one… Also the log-window and the report-window got an update.
Now you can sort the compiler report by the first two columns:
- by message type/icons (asc/desc)
- by numbers/chronological (asc/desc)
It’s also working for compilation. Auto-scrolling to the end is only for chronological sorting ascending enabled.
I think I fixed all bugs that are discussed in the news and in emails. Please note the following things:
- pdflatex has a very complicated and confusing output and maybe I did not include all types of messages because I don’t know them. Let me know if you find some, but don’t write the topic “Inlage has a bug”, please.
- the console is not the normal windows command prompt. Not all environment variables are supported and the completion pressing “tab” is not so good like in linux for sure. But remember that Inlage is a LaTeX editor, the console is just a small feature.
At least the most important thing:
Inlage 4 is feature complete now! There are no more milestones, so please don’t ask for new features. If there is time for including new functions in Inlage I’ll let you know… I have a lot of ideas, too!
Thank you all for supporting my project (especially the persons that don’t stop sending bug reports )
I fixed all reported bugs and added some small new features. I hope this version is highly stable.
Inlage 4.5 is ready now and I hope there are no more bugs. If you use an older Inlage version reset the layout to get the console window.
- project generation with masterfiles
- better error/warning list (masterfiles)
- console window
- autocompletion for projects with masterfiles
- race condition bugfixes
- ps2pdf support
Older Inlage projects are not supported.
Before I release Inlage 4.5 you can test the new features in a pre-release. New features are:
- Masterfile support (for codecompletion, compile)
Get the test version here.
NOTE: Please reset your layout (to e.g. “default”)
I changed the syntax-highlighting and now “\%” and “\$” won’t be understood as a comment/math mode anymore. For poeple that want to use the Tablet PC Input of Windows 7 I found a solution for the bug that nothing was inserted. I’m sorry that it isn’t the best solution but there is a hard problem with WPF…
So now you have to use the shortcut (Ctrl+E) to insert handwriting text. You’ll get a textbox in Inlage where you can paste the handwriting from the panel, correct it with the Windows dictionary (right mousebutton) and insert it to you cursor position.